Monday 18 March 2013

Tlicious, South Bank

Last weekend I had the pleasure of visiting two cafes for the first time - Tlicious and My Sweetopia - with a lovely group of girls from church.

It was only recently that I discovered a love for flavoured green teas, so I was super excited when we arrived at Tlicious and browsed the huge range of options. It was a hot day, so it was great to know that the entire range could be ordered as iced tea. I ordered iced vanilla white tea ('Vanilla Pearls') with one sugar for $4.

Within 5 to 10 minutes all of our orders were ready (about 8 drinks). I took a few sips, fell in love, complemented the owners of the store, and then purchased a packet of the same tea to take home ($3.50). It was so delicious and perfect for a hot day, although I could easily drink it everyday!

I highly recommend Tlicious, I will be back (very soon hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment