Monday 18 March 2013

My Sweetopia, South Bank

My choc hazelnut cupcake
As I mentioned in my previous post, last weekend I got to try out My Sweetopia in South Bank.We walked into the cute little shop at around 2.30pm on a Sunday afternoon, half an hour before closing time. Even then, there was an impressive range of cupcakes to choose from; white chocolate, cappuccino, turkish delight, choc mint, passionfruit, chocolate mud, berry and many more - but of course, I couldn't go past choc hazelnut. Cupcakes ranged from around $4-5 and were all so beautifully decorated. 

It turned out that I had made two great choices that day; iced vanilla white tea from Tlicious and a choc hazelnut cupcake from My Sweetopia. The cupcake was so moist and chocolatey, the choc hazelnut frosting so rich and creamy. I could have eaten many many more but luckily I had only bought one! I am dying to go back to My Sweetopia and try some of the other delicious-looking flavours!

No comments:

Post a Comment