Sunday 10 March 2013

Garnier Pure Daily Pore Purifying Toner

 9/10 overall rating 

Salicylic Acid + Purifying Zinc


This is the first toner I've ever used that has actually made a difference to my skin. It removes every last trace of dirt! Even after I've cleansed and exfoliated my face, this toner still manages to find make up that has been left on my skin. Not only does it cleanse pores, but it tightens them as well. I have slightly enlarged, open pores around my T-section due to past acne breakouts, but one swipe with this toner lessens their appearance and creates a smoother surface - what more could you want from a toner!

With a subtle scent and non-oily feel, this toner is ideal for oily and combination skin types. If you have sensitive skin, however, I would warn you to be cautious with this toner as its cooling sensation could possibly irritate your skin.

At around $7.99 for a 200mL bottle, this product is great value. I will definitely repurchase, and I recommend others give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment