Wednesday 13 March 2013

Gelatissimo

I recently blogged about Re Del Gelato, and mentioned that Gelatissimo is still my favourite place for gelato. So here's a review of Gelatissimo.

Everyone has GOT to try this place at least once (I guarantee you will be back!). Unfortunately (but fortunately for my waistline), I have only had the pleasure of visiting Gelatissimo twice. The first time I ordered white chocolate gelato topped with melted Nutella (an extra 50c), and it was so delicious, that when I returned, I ordered the same combination with the addition of choc-chip gelato. Yummmmmm. It's just so good, you have to try it.

That's really all I have to say about Gelatissimo: Yum. They have a huge range of flavours and I'm sure every single one would be delicious. I can't wait to go back and try some different flavours! They are a company of chain outlets, so find the nearest one to you and get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment