Monday 11 March 2013

Clean & Clear Essentials Moisturiser

  8/10 overall rating 

Original Formula
Oil free - won't clog pores

My all time favourite facial moisturiser for daily use!
I have been using this moisturiser for around five years. I originally purchased this product in a package which included a foaming cleanser and a toner. It was the moisturiser that stood out to me, so I have been purchasing it individually ever since. In recent years, this moisturiser has also been available with an SPF 15, so naturally when I saw this for the first time, I gave it a try. Unlike many other SPF moisturisers, Clean & Clear Essentials is not overly thick or cakey, nor is it oily. In fact, there is no significant difference in texture between the version with the SPF and the original without.
SPF 15 Formula

Obviously, this formula is purely designed for moisture; there are no anti-aging properties or claims. Therefore I can confidently say that it does exactly what it is designed to do - moisturise skin and leave it soft, without being oily. My partner often comments on how soft my skin is - and I have no doubt that this product has contributed to that (after all, they both came into my life at roughly the same time!).

So if you're looking for a good quality yet inexpensive daily moisturiser, give this one a go. Find it at your local pharmacy or supermarket for around $7.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment