Wednesday 13 March 2013

Coles Simply Less Dark Chocolate

Yum yum yum - you are about to hear about a delicious new product! You may have noticed that Coles has brought out a whole range of products as part of their Simply Less line, for the health conscious. I've tried a few products from the range, including their Low Fat Sour Cream and Spicy Roast Pumpkin and Harissa Hommus dip. All have been excellent products and certainly don't compromise on taste. Yesterday I was checking out the health foods section of my local Coles when I came across the Simply Less range of dark chocolate. There are four choices: Plain Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Peppermint, Dark Chocolate with Coffee Beans and Dark Chocolate with Sweet Orange flavour. I'm a huge sucker for chocolate, and mint is one of my favourite flavours, so I picked it up and had a look at the nutritional info. I then compared it with the Well, Naturally brand of Mint Dark Chocolate, and found that the Coles Simply Less brand came out on top (84 calories per serve). So I decided to give it a try.

The taste is great! Creamy chocolatey goodness with delicious green mint chips throughout. The texture is not quite as creamy as full fat chocolate but that is to be expected.

The product consists of 5 individually wrapped bars which are 20g each. Each bar consists of 4 squares. The box of 5 bars sells for $3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment